Kitesurf initiation course that lends itself to those children who have no experience with sailing and to those of them already sailing with sailing dinghies or windsurfing. The course is carried out with the principle of game-sailing without neglecting the fundamentals and safety rules to be respected. The course is aimed at young people between the ages of 9 and 12: the kite control bases are taught with first theoretical lessons and then practical on land and at sea always with a security that binds them to the instructor at all stages learning.
- Our school works only with certified, experienced, and multilingual instructors.
- The school is equipped with suits and harness suitable for this age as well as kites of measures suitable for their weight.
- The students are equipped with radio helmets to communicate with the instructor even remotely and in real time.
- To be able to attend this course requires a good aquaticity and the subscription of the associative form to the A.S.D. for the child, signed by the parent.
The kitesurf course for children is usually splitted into 3-4 days. We propose a course lasting 6 hours at the end of which the boy will be able to maneuver and relaunch the kite safely knowing the potential and limits so you can make the first edges at sea without the board.
KITE COUSE FOR CHILDREN
- Kite course for children with infdividual lessons
- Duration: 6 hourse
- Price: 270€
- Single hours: 45€
COURSE IN COUPLE FOR CHILDREN
- Kite course for children in pair
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: 210€ for child
- Single hours of lessons: 35€ for child
Hello everybody, Do you wanna learn kitesurfing in 6 hours? Then this is the right place and team. We we arrived we were tourists and we left as friends of Kite Village Sardegna. Highly professional people, equipment and surrounding. I managed to overcome my fear… read more
This is a great kiting spot. Flat water due to the protected lagoon and chest deep or shallower for hundreds and hundreds of meters. Great school with ideal learning conditions. Highly recommended.(…)
One of the best kite spot in Europe!!! Gracie mille KVS!!! The best team instructor I never seen!!! And the best flat spot for freestyle ! Thanks you kite village!!!
Our school works only with IKO & FIV certified, experienced, and multilingual instructors.
The lessons can be conducted in the following languages:
We all have a different learning-time, which depends on various factors such as: the age and the sports we’ve been practicing so far, our physical, psychological and athletic conditions. Generally, our IKO and FIV cerfified instructors can teach the rookie, who is totally unfamiliar with either any sailing or with board sports, in about 8/10 hours of lessons guiding him all the way through his first navigation manouvres until finally doing kitesurfing in total autonomy. People who are already familiar with sports such as snowboarding, windsurfing, wakeboarding or skateboarding (wich all have a lateral walk instead of a frontal one ) will definitely have an advantage and 6 hours of lessons could be enough in order to start navigating.
As professional instructors, our main goal is to teach you kitesurfing the best way and in order to make this happen, we always do our best!! We know that the principal wannabes’s aim is to be able to navigate with their own kite as soon as possible. The School’s goal is to form brend new Kiters respecting their own learning time, constantly attempting to reach the preset goal along with our rookies in the right amount of time.
The natural conditions of the spot such as the waveless sea, the ground swell and the flat water make your learning more rapid and safe, away from the swimmers. It is also a reliable ground to play on either practising with the kite or with the board, letting you play with the starting manouvres in total tranquillity giving you time to rest without struggling in the deep water.
- We discourage people from taking up kitsurfing on their own as in this sport is impossible to have a shot at it. If the kite is manipulated with no experience, it can be extremely dangerous for you first and for all the peolpe around you and the equipment as well.
- We also discourage you from attending any type of courses in which you are offered only 1 instructor for more then 2 rookies (as it is required from the IKO regulations).
For courses and renting is necessary to be members of the Association at a price of € 15 that includes a kitesurfing insurance valid for one calendar year.Within the Membership itself you will avail of all the services we put at your disposal in the Kite Village Sardinia such as: the bar kiosk, wi-fi, showers, toilets, changing rooms, babecue, kite washing area and kite storage, rescue and assistant service, equipment rental, canoes, sup, mountain bikes, surfboard and wakeboard boat rental.
To rent our kitesurfing equipment it is necessary to be an ASD member and to be independetly able to practice this sport in total self – safety, owing an iko certificate. Otherwise we will be individually evaluating all the applicants in order to guarantee and follow the safety standards.
Kitesurf equipment available to hire:
- Kite Duotone Neo, Dice, Evo, Mono (size from 5m to 14m)
- Bars click and trust 4 lines from 22/24 metri
- Duotone twintip bi-direzional kite boards Gonzales, Gambler, X-ride, Spike, Select (size 130/ 134/136/138/142/155/163)
- Wave freestyle surf board DKT WHIP CSC 5.2
- Hydrofoil board DKT FREE 5.0 (60/90)
- Harness impact jacket, wetsuits, helmets ION
- Boots size 42/43
Other equipment available to hire:
- Stand up paddle (Fanatic SUP) 11′
- Beginner surfboard 8′
- MTB all day 15 € or 5 €/h
- E-BIKE all day 45 € or 30 € for 3 hours
All the equipment will be changed every year so as to guarantee high standards of reliability.