These lessons are meant for those who want to improve their jumping skills, learn or refine a wide range of jumps from the most basic to the most challenging ones.
- The freestyle lessons are completely customizable. The actual lesson plan will be built around your skills and goals, which will guarantee a thorough learning experience for the whole duration of each lesson
- You will be equipped with a radio helmet, which will allow you to communicate in real time with the instructor who will be always a few meters away from you and will give you practical demonstrations
- For very advanced riders we propose camps with professional athletes and coaches on a national and international scale. There you will have an opportunity to learn and perfect all types of handle pass based tricks, and their variants. Just to name a few: KGB, slim-chance, s-bend pass, back mobe, front mobe, 313 , blind judge, low mobe, etc.
What you will learn
- These lessons, will give you a chance to attempt, learn or refine a wide range of more advanced tricks including: unhooked popping and the raley, blind riding and the raley-to-blind, s-bend, s-bend-to-blind or the more powered maneuvers such as kite loop jumps, and their unhooked variants
- You can attempt all the classic unhooked tricks, technically broken down to you by a qualified instructor with tips and suggestions that only many years of experience can grant you. Thanks to all the advice received, you will be able to spot your mistakes more quickly. You’ll understand how to avoid them and you will be able to reach your goals at a faster pace. After completing this course you will be pleased and proud to have more tricks under your belt
Suitable for all those who want to overcome the obstacle of a maneuver that fails or take the first steps in the world of unhooked maneuvers and handlepasses. You will be able to greatly improve your freestyle skills and you will learn to understand what are the most common mistakes you could make in your future individual training.
Price: € 65,00/h
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- The price of this course includes equipment rental
- All students will be supplied with a waterproof radio communication device
- All lessons are to be payed by the end of the day. We calculate only the effective time spent in the water
- Parents’ permission is required for people under 18 years
- A rescue boat is always available in case of need
- Professional video shootings and drone photography available upon request!