From April 9th to 13th we will visit some of the best spots in the south-west Sardinia following the itinerant contest organized by Red Bull with some of the best athletes of the International scene.
Eight of the best kitesurfers in the World will compete in different sea conditions for the Red Bull Unfastened. Judging criteria: wave riding – freestyle tricks on flat water – aerial tricks. The judges will be professionals of the scene.
We of KVS are surfing around for a few days on waves and flat water and we would be pleased to share with kitesurfer friends some nice windy days.
- Dates: April 9th – 13th, 2014
- Required Level: Intermediate / Expert
- Maximum number of participants: open group
- Duration of kite trip: 3/4 days
- Kite spot: to be defined in the South West of Sardinia. Probably Chia, Mari Ermi, Capo Mannu.
- Water conditions: alternates days in flat spot and days in wave spots
- Participation price: free
- Travel by KVS van
- Accommodation: b&b/hotel at discounted prices
For more information on the kite trip and reservations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on the event please visit the event official page